- The photos you upload for sale must be owned by you or you have the intellectual property rights. Do not upload photos taken other people unless you have been given the rights to do so.
- You still retains the copyright to your uploaded photos. Once the photos are sold, you are granting a license to the buyer to use the photos either for personal and/or commercial purposes.
- All uploaded photos will have a Runnergrapher.com watermark on them. You are also given the option to submit your own watermark which is subjected to approval and will be used in the photo thumbnail preview.
- By uploading the photos, you are granting Runnergrapher.com and/or its sister companies the right to use the photos for any promotion activity without any fee payment.
- All uploaded photos have to be in JPEG format and at least 1600 pixels on the longer side.
- The size of a single photo should not more than 10 MB.
Removal of photos
At any time, Runnergrapher.com reserves the right to delete any uploaded photos without giving you any notification.
The photos will be removed if:
- The photos found to be offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful and/or infringing any copyright law.
- The photos are not in good quality such as under & overexposure, lack of focus on subject and improper cropping.
- The photos are not taken during respective running event. For example, photos taken during Running Event A cannot be uploaded to Running Event B page.
- There is a privacy concern comes to our attention for the people in the photos.
If you think that someone has uploaded your photos without your permission to Runnergrapher and would like to have them removed, you may report them to us.
- We will pay you the agreed split ratio of the sales (i.e. after beneficiary and admin fee deduction). In order for us to process the transaction, you authorise us to collect payment for the sales of the photos, to credit your Runnergrapher.com account with your earning, and to distribute the earnings to you.
- We will have absolute control over the price of the photos. This is done in order to have fair and balanced pricing as per the market requirement.
- The earning ratio for photographer, beneficiary and Runnergrapher may also change over time depending on the market. All registered account will be notified if there is any upcoming amendment. If you choose not to accept the new changes, you can simply stop uploading photos to the website.
- Your earnings can be withdrawn from your account balance of Runnergrapher. However, there is a minimum withdrawal amount before you can make the request
Runnergrapher logo is trademark and service mark of LD Online Technologies. All other trademarks, service marks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the Runnergrapher website are the property of their respective owners. Any use of such trademarks, service marks, product names and company names or logos, including the reproduction, modification, distribution or republication of same without the prior written permission of the owner of same, is strictly prohibited.
Although we always update our security system to safeguard the information on our website, we do not guarantee that the service will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or any other security intrusions.
Credit Balance / Virtual Wallet
We will not be liable for any loss or increase of credit balance due to corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking or any other security intrusions. If such scenario has ever happened, we will conduct the investigation on a case-by-case basis by studying the history transactions of the account, determine the legit transactions and re-adjust the balance accordingly.